Showers of Blessings Apostolic Church is the product of what began on the day of Pentecost in AD33. Our objective is to glorify God and to spread the message that Jesus Christ is Lord of heaven and earth.
Showers of Blessings is committed to the whole truth of the gospel in that all persons, everywhere, must repent of their sins as commanded in scripture (MARK 6:12), be baptized in water in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins (ACTS 5:19), and be filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues (MARK 16:17).
To introduce individuals to Jesus, and to assist them in developing a relationship with Him that will transform their lives, foster Christian maturity and equip them to fulfill their purpose.
At the very core of our being is a conviction that informs how we live our lives as children of God. These core values guide our priorities as a church and inspire us to deeper levels of growth and service in fulfillment of God’s kingdom.
Our values are:
- We value God: His Word, and His Creation, His redemptive purpose in Christ for the world, and His presence through the Holy Spirit.
- We value people without Christ, to whom we owe the compassion of Christ and an opportunity to receive the gospel and enter into Christian fellowship.
- We value individual believers and their personal commitment to Christ, the baptism in the Holy Spirit, discipleship, Christian family life and fulfillment of the will of God.
- We value local churches worldwide which are marked by sound doctrine, Pentecostal worship, every-member ministry, loving relationships, Holy Spirit-empowered evangelism, anointed proclamation and practical expression of Christian faith.
- We value a cooperative fellowship that enhances the church’s ability to fulfill its mandate, through servant leadership, a shared vision, flexible structures, and strategic mobilization of its resources.